Login Complete Application
How to Become a Beach Frames Retailer
Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner with Beach Frames! All of our products are "one of a kind" and proudly hand crafted in the United States. We are currently represented in over 700 stores across the United States, Canada, Hawaii, South America and Japan and growing quickly. What makes us different than most manufacturers is that we help you sell our products by providing you with high quality lifestyle pictures that you can post to your FaceBook page and website. Our typical turn time is 7 days outside of show season. We recognize that our success is purely based upon your success and we are dedicated to that end. We are committed to consistently provide you with the highest quality products along with world class customer service. Again, we greatly appreciate your consideration and hope that we can work together soon!
For access to our wholesale page, pricing and ordering, please complete the application page here. To finalize your application after completing the online application, please email or fax the documentation listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-431-9312 (fax). Once you are approved, you may log in to view pricing, place orders and view your order history through our website.
Here is the list of required documentation:
- a cover sheet stating you are interested in becoming a retailer
- a signed copy of the Beach Frames Terms and Conditions – click here to download
- a copy of your business reseller license/certificate
- your Federal Tax ID number
- FYI, the minimum initial order amount is $350 (although our most successful retailers order $750+ with multiples of each SKU)
- Minimum reorders are $150
- When submitting your first order, please complete the attached credit card authorization form - click here to download
Go green – we will be more than happy to send you a PDF version of our catalog if you request it and have provided us with the application requirements. A catalog will be sent along with your initial order but if you would like a hard copy sooner, please let us know and we’d be glad to mail it to you.
Please look over our Terms and Conditions page as it has detailed information pertaining to shipping costs, damage claims, billing information etc.
* VERY IMPORTANT: In order for us to successfully process your initial order in a timely manner, please be sure to have sent us a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions along with a copy of your business license. Your order will not be processed until this has been completed.